Monday, August 17, 2009

35 years.

For their 30th anniversary, they took us to Kauai. For their 35th, they took us to DisneyWorld. I'm already looking into a Mediterranean cruise for 2014. But besides taking us on bitchin' vacays, my parents have spent the last 35 years building a family, and showing us a wonderful example of what a marriage should be. I know that my family's great relationships and the fun we always have together--whether sailing off the Na Pali Coast or sitting around eating popcorn--is a credit to Mark and Wanda. So Happy Anniversary, mom and dad, and thanks for everything. Especially the bitchin' vacays.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. You are worth it. But about that picture..... I know you took a better one in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary Wanda! You really are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove it. i love that you just said thank you and bitchin' to your parents in one sentence.

    my love for you grows more and more each day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...