Monday, December 31, 2012

...and a Happy New Year.

Well, blogging-wise, this year is going out not with a bang, but a whimper.

I promise there were some cool things that happened during the second half of 2012. For example, my sister got married and it was a super fun party and my mom danced to Gangnam Style (not pictured, unfortunately). 
 
 
And I got to go on a really awesome trip to Greece and Turkey with my roommate/BFF Melissa and we made friends with a spice merchant named Selim and ate our weight in bread.
 
 
Overall, this year was a pretty interesting one for me.  I predicted last January that 2012 would be a year of change, and it has certainly been that, with probably more to come soon.  There have been a lot of ups and downs, but I've learned a lot and I'm excited for what's to come.  And despite the fact that I'll be ringing in the new year on a red-eye flight back to New York City, 2012 and I are saying farewell on pretty dang good terms.
 
 
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to see you! Keep me updated! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have rang in 2013 on a red eye, but I've got a suspicious feeling that you still got a new years kiss... you saucy minx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that frenchie! i think you lead one of the best lives i know. i secretly hope someday we will live closer so i can also eat my weight in bread with you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...