Friday, June 6, 2008

Girl talk.

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow (my first NYC hair cut, so this is terribly exciting), which is arguably one of my favorite things to do in the world. Guys will never understand the joy of the hair salon. I mean, you get to have someone basically play with your hair for a couple of hours, and at the end you (hopefully) look really cute. Bliss.

So this is the picture I'm taking with me tomorrow, but I need some input:


Can I pull this off, or would it look totally stupid on me? I'd probably keep the length longer than that, but I like the bangs and the layers. We'll see. I also like Anna Friel's hair in Pushing Daisies, which is basically the same idea as Kate Nash's (above), but with less intense bangs. Or maybe I'm just trying too hard to be a cute British girl? You decide.

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm. If I were you...I think you should do some sort of side swept bangs..and I think you did this kind of before and I really like it. I'm not sure about all those shorter layers though. But I think longer layers that start farther down could be better. That's just what I think..(and I think we can all agree I'm not that fancy/trendy)...but it could obviously turn out differently than what I think!

    I can't wait to see your new do!!! Do a before and after shot! Good luckers and post pics ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! That pic is darling and I say you can totally pull it off! I wish I were running my fingers through your silky locks right now..I miss that. I think that would be a fun change, and you could totally pull of the Cute British Girl look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i LOVE this. you can pull it off for sure!! i can't wait to see you in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, yes, yes! Do it! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the thick bangs. I agree that you should start the layers a little longer if your overall length will be longer. And I think dark auburn or brownish lowlights would look AWESOME with your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my hell i love it. would you be mad if i took this exact same picture in with me when i get my hair done on tuesday? because i probably will whether you like it or not. supercute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed out loud when you posted on Sarah's blog about taking your mom's picture in to the hairdresser to get it cut like that... but now that I see the picture you posted, I'm going to take that picture in to MY hairdresser today, because that's basically what I was trying to achieve with my hair, only I didn't have a picture and she cut it so long ago, I don't think she intended it to look like that. Did that even make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um...where is the picture of the results? Are you going to make me wait until the 4th of July? tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...