Friday, May 23, 2008

Bebes.

This weekend I'm taking my first trip out of NYC since I moved in in January. I just arrived in Charlotte, NC and in the morning I will be seeing this little hoodlum:


For some reason her mother did not think my idea to wake her up tonight was that great. Despite that, I think it will be a fabulous weekend, full of strawberry-pickin', Bojangles-eatin', SYTYCD-watchin', buns-pinchin' good times.

And speaking of bebes, there has recently been a new addition to the clan - wee Gemma Yvette Hill was born May 15, and another redhead (or strawberry blonde, if you want to be technical) has been brought into the world. Her film debut, by my brother-in-law Joel (I promise this is way better than Beverly Hills Chihuahua):

5 comments:

  1. Perfect! I love babies and I especially always appreciate a well-made photo montage. Great music selection and photography, Joel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know SYTYCD was on Monday, too!! Too bad I will be working...but thank goodness for Tivo at Sarah's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm check fox.com and it says it's on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week...so booyah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to see your bebes! So I was watching TV the other day and heard about this...
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2008/video.php?cid=748427989&pid=e9uqetUYsRWfwy03AtqEvaeJZjibZwLm&play=true&cc=1

    I think those Chihuahuas might have some competition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I saw a preview for that on TV too and I think it looks like the best show EVER.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...