Saturday, May 3, 2008

Intervention.

Look, weather, we need to talk. I know you kind of forgot to do the whole "April showers" thing when you were supposed to - I get it, I'm a procrastinator too. I've been there. But this has got to stop. I do not appreciate it being so foggy that I can't see the top of the building down the street. I do not appreciate it being so misty that by the end of the day my hair has gone from being freshly straightened to making me look like a white Diana Ross. You missed your deadline. It's time for May flowers, not more of your crazy precipitation-related shenanigans. Pull yourself together, because this is starting to get out of hand.

2 comments:

  1. I second that! We should start a petition..because things haven't gone as they should here either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, two things.

    i would love it if moisture ( i know you hate that word, i had to use it though, sorry) in the air caused my hair to resemble a white diana ross.

    California did not see one drop of rain in April. not one. whoever made up the April showers brings May flowers is full of crap.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...