Sunday, May 18, 2008

I smell Oscar.

So I saw Prince Caspian this weekend (and thought it was quite good, by the way) and before the movie was the following trailer, which... you just, you have to watch it (it starts off a little slow, but it is so worth it, I promise you):



IS THIS A JOKE? IT HAS TO BE A JOKE, RIGHT? No, it is real. Like, the whole time the trailer was running I felt like it was a trailer-within-a-show from a Simpsons episode or something. I laughed so hard in the theatre, my chair was shaking. I watched it again a second ago and I actually had tears in my eyes. I am laughing right now, just thinking about it. Seriously, if you can keep a straight face during the title card at 1:19, you are a true American hero.

I am totally going to see this movie.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my filthiness, I love you. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm speechless.... and kind of horrified that this is REAL. thank you for sharing this. i have been fairly warned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could we see that movie together? This totally made my day! Incredible..I am still giggling minutes after the clip ended...{insert satisfied sigh}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm. WHAT! Seriously...like, WHAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I have not been looking forward to with my kids is the day they'll start bugging me to see movies like that. And at this very moment, Lexi is asking me to play the clip again! "Please, oh, please mommy? I like those chihuahuas!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha...that just made my day...I can't wait to see the plot of the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. And, unfortunately, the song is quite catchy, making it even more evil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 50% lover... that's what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have been in the room when they were pitching this..."It's a movie about CHIHUAHUAS!" Were they slapping each other on the back in self-congratulations? Or did they think, "well, it can't be worse than Kangaroo Jack or Air Bud..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude- i totally saw this preview before seeing Prince Caspian... 50% warrior 50% lover 100% must see film!! i sense the next Emperor's New Groove...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear oh dear. Thanks for the accent clarification in Caspian. That makes sense. And Caspian wasn't a bad actor (I guess my bitterness lied in that the man is impossibly good looking, whilst I must rely on other means to lure the women). Miss ya, bud.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...