Monday, April 6, 2009

Joel.

Man, I didn't know what I was getting myself into with all of these birthday posts. And this is only my immediate family, you guys. Ha, just kidding, I would never begrudge this guy a blog tribute:



Joel was the first outsider to join the Ostler fam, and over the last 10 years he's proved that he fits in nicely. His steady persona is the perfect compliment to my, how you say, "spirited" oldest sister. Frequently, when I call to talk to Sarah, Joel will answer and we'll end up chatting for half an hour or more before he hands over the phone. He does gorgeous work with photography and graphic design, is a worthy ping pong opponent, and is one of my favorite people to swap good music discoveries with. He also can always be counted on to roll a 7 in Settlers of Catan. Happy Birthday, Joel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...